Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Baking Cookies

I decided I needed to do some baking for the holidays--especially since I volunteered to bring cookies to the family gathering.  I chose a really simple recipe--one that Elliot could help me on.  He is getting really good at stirring things together.  Mixing the flour and sugar is his specialty! :)  I think I say, "Keep it in the bowl." at least 5 times though--he gets carried away with stirring sometimes. We have baked Butter Cookies twice and I will definitely keep the recipe.  Flour, sugar, butter and egg yolks--that's it.

 
 
 

 

And here is the final product!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great looking cookies...I also like an easy recipe...could you post please?
    Elliot looks like he will be the little baker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they turned out!! Yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete