Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Just Life

I had Elliot's Bible class on Sunday and I took a video of one of the songs that we sang.  Elliot is in the singing mode right now.  We got a book of German songs with a CD--many of the songs we already knew from his music class!  He really enjoys listening to the CD!  Thanks, TEAM!
 
And Nolan news--one of his outfits is already too small.  How can that be?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sleeping beauty #1

Sleeping beauty #2 and not sleeping, but beauty #3

About to make a cheesecake.  It was a box mix.

Rolled Nolan into the kitchen so that he could bake with us.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Elliot and Nolan are so lucky to have you as a mommy!!! Doing fun songs in Bible class AND making cheesecake with both boys in the kitchen! You are doing wonderful! Love you so much! I am really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I said, I'm really proud of you, I meant, I'm really proud you are my sister!

    ReplyDelete