Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Proud Moment

Some of the neatest things happen on the potty at our place--Elliot said a memory verse that we have been working on FOREVER.  No prompting, he just started saying it!  I ran for the camera and asked if he would say it again.  The first word is missing, but oh well!  This spurs me on to do more memory verses.  Maybe I should start saying one right before we eat.


In Nolan news--he seems to really enjoy the time right after a bath--no diapers, no clothes, just freeeeeeeee!
 
 
 
Take your pick as to which is better!  I think I like the second one better.  He sure is a happy baby!  So thankful!
 

1 comment:

  1. Both your boys are so handsome! I can't believe Nolan is so big-big enough to wear a big boy button up shirt! It makes him look old! :) Elliot did a wonderful job on his memory verse! Great job! I love seeing videos of him and Nolan!

    ReplyDelete