Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Loot

Saturday morning--I left Andre alone with the two boys for the first time.  And I was excited--I just went to a children's flea market, but still I was excited!  I was very satisfied with my purchases.  I got an animal domino game and a toy I remember from my childhood--a Tupperware thing.  It is the blue/red sphere.  We never had one, but for some reason, I remember it.
 
 

The Adidas shoes for Elliot was 4.50 Euro.  Brand new! 

Stockings for crafts
 
I have most everything for Nolan, but since he was born in July, he needs some different winter things.

Got 4 hats for Elliot for 5.00 Euro--since I am always misplacing hats, I thought it was a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking stuff...I would say you are ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete