Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Just Growing So Fast....

 It got cold again and is snowing.  Elliot just loves getting out and making footprints.  I got this picture before we went outside!  He was such a big helper yesterday.  He has really started shopping with me.  He knows where the cucumbers are and gets them for me.  He enjoys putting things--actually throwing things--in the cart.  Just growing up so fast!
 
 
Elliot used to run the vacuum without power, now he has to really vacuum.  I'll take it!
 
Nolan is doing a really good job of sitting up and playing.  We set up the playpen the other day.  He really is learning to keep himself busy.   
 
 
The playpen was a cage for a few minutes.

Nolan is just watching the two big boys...



Mommy, I got on my tummy and I can't turn back over.

Mommy, quit taking pictures and rescue me.
 

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you ate cucumbers! Just plain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures...just growing and growing...but your biggest boy..shouldn't he be out of the play pen by now? :o)) they are having fun...

    ReplyDelete