Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Superglued

Well, I hope this is not the first of many, but...

I am really trying to run with Elliot when we are outside--he needs to get rid of energy.  We had finished running and he wanted to climb a tree.  We were on the last time and he fell down--flat on his tummy.  Through the tears he was able to tell me that his chin hurt and after closer inspection, I realized it wasn't just a scratch.  It has split open.  Checking my watch, I realized that the doctor's office was still open and I thought I had better stop by.  They fixed him right up in no time--he didn't cry and was very brave the whole way through.  Glad we could get to the doctor's so quickly.  It was just a 10 minute walk from the park.  I wouldn't have been able to hold the wound together with just a band aid.  He would have had a bad scar if we couldn't have got medical attention.

At the doctor's

Before superglue

Already smiling again.

After superglue

A band aid fixes everything!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad he's okay. That is quite a cut. I'm surprised he didn't get the air knocked out of him when he landed. And I'm glad you got him to the doctor. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super kiddo with wounds to show he out to soar...glad it wasn't any more

    ReplyDelete