Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Tambourines

I found this idea on Pinterest that was really neat--so far, so good.  And I really think the project turned out really well!  The mom that wrote about the tambourines said that it gave the kids something to do for hours--ummmmm, I guess my boys are different.  They had fun making them, but that was it.  They really haven't given them a second look since we made them.  No noodle music, no hours of fun...oh well...it was still an hour of crafting and fun!  And it helped us beat the rainy weather!
 
 







Elliot has always loved doing stickers, so this was right up his alley!  I did the hole punching and threading--I thought he would do it, but stickers were better.  Nolan had fun trying to get the foam stickers off.  I filled it with noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment