Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Trip to Berlin

Unfortunately, on January 18, our car was broken into and my backpack was stolen--with all my stuff.  Except the apartment keys.  Just everything--passport, driver's license, insurance cards, bank card, social security card, etc...just everything.  I was not a happy camper.

Well, since my passport was stolen, I had to go personally to Berlin to apply for a new one.  We decided to use the trip and get paperwork done for the boys as well.  I am really happy that everything worked out.  Now both boys are on the same schedule for passports--we can make one trip for both boys from now on.


All my paperwork.
We got a hotel the night before and it was right across from a great playground.  The boys had so much fun!

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment