Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

My Beanie

I have been jealous of the boys hats for some time now...they look like this.  We have several like this for the boys in case one gets lost.  They are great. 
 
 
 
 Anyways, I have been wanting something similar for a while now because when the wind blows, my ears do NOT like it.  They start to hurt and I immediately think ear infection.  Well, today, I had had enough.  It was windy, my ears hurt and continued hurting for about an hour after we got inside.  It was a nice day so I didn't have my thick winter beanie.  Well, I decided I would sew one.  The one I choose was promised to be done in 10 minutes....yeah, right.  But I still got it done.  It took about an hour with cutting out, threading my needle numerous time, putting more thread on the bobbin, etc.  You know how a sewing project goes.  Here is the link that I used.  I had to do it a little differently since I was using one of Andre's old t-shirts--shhhhhh--don't tell him! 
 





It's make me have flat hair, but that is better than an ear infection!
 
My ears are going to like it!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool...no ha ha warm. It looks great. You definitely need to do some more.

    ReplyDelete