Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

March Part 3

The boys are starting to get crazy. They have time to play! They have been dragging their comfortors around making nice little nests everywhere they go. They have also discovered they can run around in their underwear. I try to keep them clothed, but I'm not doing a good job of that! Ha!




Nolan's first rainbow!


Working on his ABCs.
I have been working on this jeans quilt for about three years now. Three years. I finally got it all sewn together and clipped the edges. I took it to the laundromat, washed and dried it. I think it turned out pretty good. It's very heavy and sturdy. I would enjoy making another one but with bigger squares! The little squares were quite tedious! 


We have found a forest not too far from us. We have been going there about three years now. This was one of our first times this year and they had cut down some trees. We got a beautiful view of the Augustusburg--a fortress in our area. Really pretty!










Planting on the balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment