Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Geocaching

Andre and I have never been geocaching but when Diana came for a visit, she told us there were several places we could go.   And we just walked up the street to the first spot.  Andre found it after about a minute of searching. 


We have two families in the church that do it with their children--I can understand why.  The children get out in God's beautiful nature and get some exercise as well.  It is hard to compete with computer games and Legos nowadays, but I think it might be a good way to get the kids outside!


We had to bring a ball outside with us because Elliot wanted to play soccer!  He has been just itching to play, but it is not such a good idea in the apartment!






















2 comments:

  1. I've heard of geocaching, but can you explain what it is? I don't understand it. It looks like Elliot had a great time playing soccer! I'm glad he got to kick the ball around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it?...you didn't explain...:) I guess I could do a google search, but your geocaching might be different...Elliot sure can kick the ball.

    ReplyDelete