Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Moses in a Basket

I am not the most crafty person in the world, but since I am doing Bible class for three boys, ages 2-6, I am always looking for something to do for them.  We are doing Moses as a baby and here is what I came up with.
 
A simple woven paper basket--found it somewhere on the internet.

We filled the basket with cotton to give baby Moses a soft bed.  I just took a scrap of white material and made a head using cotton and tying it with a rubber band.  Nice face, right???
 
Another scrap of material wrapped around like a swaddling cloth.
 

Added another scrap of material for a blanket and finished was our Moses in a basket.
The boys were satisfied with our little craft project, so I was happy!

2 comments:

  1. That looks great and I am sure it did a great job with the lesson....
    dad says good morning and we mailed the little book

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great craft. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete