Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Jesus

Yesterday, Elliot and I had two wonderful conversations--they were only about 3 seconds long, but still breath-taking.

We were reading about Jesus.  The Bible that we are reading from right now asked us if we wanted Jesus' friend.

Mommy:  Do you want to be Jesus' friend, Elliot?
Elliot:  Yes.
M:  I am Jesus' friend too.
E:  Papi too.
M:  Yes, Papi is Jesus' friend too.

A couple of hours later, we were reading about Jesus going to heaven.

M:  Do you want to go to heaven?
E: Yes.
M:  Well, we both want to go to heaven.
E:  Papi wants to go to heaven too.
M:  Yes, Papi wants to go to heaven too.

I am SO thankful that I do not have to lie to my child about his Papi wanting to go to heaven.  I can truthfully say, that yes, the father of our children wants to go to heaven too.  I am so thankful I married a wonderful Christian man.  A man that strives to go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment