Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Package from TX!

We got a wonderful surprise yesterday afternoon.  The doorbell rang and there was our package from the Harris family!  There were some wonderful things in it.  Elliot kept saying, "Oh, that's so sweet," meaning the nice things inside.
 
Elliot really likes his blanket, Aunt Amy.  I took it for Baby's blanket at first, but then I realized, duh, tractors, diggers, cement trucks and I read the card!  Last night, he got into bed with his blanket and said, "Look at all the squares!"  We really like the fabric for both blankets!!
 
And the top fits perfectly!  Elliot kept saying that it was so pretty.  And the Reader's Digest is already in the bathroom. ;)  Thanks, Janie!
 
And I love the book.  I need to read it to Elliot today.  We did not have time yesterday.
 
 
Here is the video while opening the package.  Sorry for the wiggles.
 
And I finally got a picture of what Elliot has been doing in the past few weeks.  Sticking his teddy bear under his shirt.  I guess he is trying to imitate me with the baby?????
 


Giving it his best shot at smiling!

 

1 comment:

  1. The video was wonderful! Thank you so much for taking it. Elliot has a huge vocabulary, I am very impressed. I wish I could get to know him in person instead of just every now and then and over skype. Wishful thinking!! I think his face in the bottom picture is priceless. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete