Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Progress

 
I am so blessed to be at home with the boys!  I am able to take Elliot to Kindergarten and pick him up, I can spend time with the boys, read to them, play with them, etc.  I guess what I enjoy the most is when they make progress!  Both boys are doing great. 

Elliot's progress is greeting people and telling them good-bye.  It is a very important part of the culture here and I admit that I have not been very diligent in teaching this.  I am doing it the American way--just "Hi, everyone. Bye, everyone."  I have tried at church to get him to say "hi" to everyone, but he is usually very busy playing and when he does say "hi", he doesn't give much eye contact.  Well, Kindergarten has changed that.  We could not leave yesterday until he had said good-bye to a few people!

Nolan's progress is here in the videos.  He is getting really good at stacking things and putting small things in bigger objects.  He started pointing!  Just really cute. He started clapping, too!  He still doesn't wave though.  He just beats his hands on the window when he see Papi on the sidewalk. :)

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. what a sweetie...he sure knows where the camera is on the first one...and he claps so well.

    ReplyDelete