Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekend

On Saturday morning, I headed to a children's flea market to get a few things.  We have just about everything we need, but there were a few things that were missing.  We had a craft afternoon for the children on our block after naptime.  I think it went pretty well--we missed the good weather by one day, but oh well.  We were able to do it the hallway/entry way of the neighboring house and that was nice.  We had 7 children plus their moms.  We built bird feeders!  I didn't get any pictures because of the cramped conditions and I don't want to put other children on the blog without asking. :)

Here are a couple of videos from the weekend!



 
His whole body is moving, but you can tell from his face how much fun he is having!




1 comment:

  1. I was really behind on looking at videos and pictures...sweet, sweet, and more sweet.
    What fun! Elliot sure can scoot on his scooter..no training needed.

    ReplyDelete