Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Children's Bibles

 Aren't we just so blessed to be able to have books, especially the Bible?  Andre and I have probably about 10 different types of children's Bible and I am thankful for each of them.  Each has its own character and different details to the stories.

We got the toddler Bible from Aunt Amy!  And it was a great start.  Elliot loves the pictures and the story of Noah is his favorite!
 
 
 Aunt Amy also recommended this Bible and we got it recently for Elliot.  I think it is my favorite now.  It has many stories--ones that most children's Bibles don't have, but are very important.

 
 
We got this German Bible for Christmas for Elliot.  He really likes the pictures and puzzles in between the stories.
 
 
This was the best picture I could get on Sunday with Elliot in his new shirt from Aunt Amy, Uncle Jeff, Zane and Rachel!  Thanks!!  It fits perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. You are very handsome, Elliot! I'm glad you like the shirt, Amanda! And I am thinking I might have to get that one Bible for Zane since you recommend it!

    ReplyDelete