Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!


We started out the last day of 2014 kind of slow.  We went to the store for some last minute things and Elliot played in the snow.  I prepared my cream cheese dip--absolutely delicious--and potato salad for the New Year's Eve party at church while the boys were having fun outside.  After our naps, I did pigs in a blanket and away we drove.  There were not too many at the party, but that is okay!  We enjoyed the couple of hours that we were there with our brethren.  We headed home at about 8 pm and Elliot got to see a few fireworks before he got in bed.  I was in bed at 10.30 pm and missed the huge fireworks at midnight--hard to believe, right??


I missed getting the best video last night, but I did get a picture and I hope that helps us remember what happened.  Andre and I are very adamant about having Elliot be a part of our worship services.  I am constantly saying "Now we are doing the Lord's Supper.  We need to be quiet."  "Papi is doing the collection, so get your money ready." 

Well, Elliot found our collection basket and you have to know that he has been praying at home before I tell the rest.  Usually his prayer goes like this, " Father, Papi, Amen." or "Father, Papi doctor, Mommy doctor, Elliot doctor, Amen."  Since I spend all of my time with him, I know what he is praying and it just makes my heart jump for joy.  I am also thankful that God knows what he is praying. 

Anyways, he got the collection basket and prayed, "Father, collection, money, Amen."  And proceeded to see if anyone had money for him! 

And you can see him serenading the group last night with Blue Skies and Rainbows.

 
 
This afternoon we went to the botanical gardens and I got a video of the owls with Elliot.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like Elliot is not shy...he was really having fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot is a little ham!!!! He loves the stage! That's good for later in life for sure! That was really great singing too. Nice job, Elliot! Love you!

    ReplyDelete