Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Night Project

So this was my Friday night project.  An infinity scarf.  I have had an itching all week to sew something, but I always have to get the important things done first--campaign prep for church, cleaning bathroom and kitchen, etc! 
 
Here I was eating popcorn and sewing--I just had to share the result!  I am actually pretty satisfied with my first infinity scarf.  It was really easy--the most difficult part was finding the plug to my sewing machine.  It was under the desk.
 
Now to just decide when to wear my project....maybe Sunday if it is not blowing snow.  Ha!  And now to bed.  Maybe I'll eat some more popcorn first though.
 


2 comments:

  1. LOOKS great...way to go...definitely wear on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Looks comfy. Elliot will like it!

    ReplyDelete